Monday 19 December 2011

Operation Bedroom.

A whistle-stop and ambiguous tour of some of my favourite things that live in my bedroom.

My fabulously large and wonderfully comfortable bed.
What I'm watching at the moment: my Miranda Series 1 box set. Hilarious.

My Buddha, picked up in a little independent antiques shop in Roscommon, Ireland.

My fabulous print from Keep Calm Gallery. It says 'I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream'. The font is entirely composed of small, hand printed stars and it was a limited edition of 100 prints.
My lovely Kindle. Pink cover courtesy of my friend Vicky, blue patterned skin from Amazon.
I absolutely adore my wallpaper. My Dad picked it out without my knowledge but I couldn't have picked better myself.
My favourite perfume, my Buddha and a Swarovski pill box picked up from a jewellers in Palm Springs, California.
A 1960s tin money box issued by the Post Office (bought from 60p from a car boot sale).
A secret box full of cards, letters and mementos from Gary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment