Monday 12 September 2011

Operation First Day.

Today was my first day of work experience. I arrived at the school way too earlier and loitered for a while wondering what I'd got myself into. In actual fact, it was a wonderful day. I've learned that 4 year old children never stop, rarely listen but quite like you if you give them individual attention. I've learned that stickers promote obedience, girls can be bitches even at that age and boys of eighteen don't really change from when they were four. I'm now quite fond of children's television and love making collages by cutting up old catalogues. Snack time was whole raw carrots - I drew a line and went for my ham butty. All day, people kept mistaking me for the woman on the photograph I've attached. She's a headteacher at another local school. Not sure I see the resemblance myself but there we go. All in all, a wonderful day.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete