Wednesday 7 September 2011

Operation Mish Mash.

Tonight, my Dad made a Spaghetti Bolognaise for dinner and although it's lovely I just didn't feel like it. So I whipped up some of the base for my aforementioned Garlic Bread base and made what can only be described as a mish mash. It was somewhat a mixture between a pie and a taco, minus the lettuce. The outside was the garlic bread base with a little extra salt and pepper and the inside was mince beef in Bolognaise sauce with a little grated cheese over the top. The aim was Calzone, the reality was what could be termed a Bolognaise pie. Despite the ambiguity, it was really nice and I'd definitely make it again.


In other news, my work experience placement has been arranged and confirmed for the fortnight beginning 12th September and my personal statement for my GTTR application has been checked thrice and is ready to go. My personal tutor at university has replied to my email and is more than happy to provide my academic reference and I have a wonderful secondary referee lined up. Things are going wonderfully. :)

Coming up soon: A snippet of tomorrow night's dinner - chicken pie and trifle with a twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment