Sunday 4 September 2011

Operation Saturday

I normally don't blog on weekends because I don't tend to have a lot of time on the internet but this weekend I thought I'd take a couple of photos to share on here. Gary and I were invited to a dinner party hosted by his best friend Scully and Scully's girlfriend Hannah. They're such a wonderful couple and great people so we had such a lovely time.

This is Gary drinking his tankard of Pepsi. Doesn't do things by half, my man.

The wonderfully arranged salad.

The enchiladas before the cheese and the oven.

Not the most appetising of pictures but the enchiladas were gorgeous. We'd never had them before but I'm pretty sure they'll become a regular for us. I just hope we can make them as nicely as Hannah and Scully did!

Hannah and I respectively playing GoldenAxe III on the Xbox whilst eating toffee pudding. I love that I've finally found someone who shares my love of these games. Not even Gary will play them with me.



We had a truly lovely time this weekend. Apologies for the quality of the pictures - that's what a Blackberry does for you. I don't think I'll be getting another one when it comes time to renew my contract. Hope you've all had a great weekend too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment