Saturday 29 October 2011

Operation Recipe.

I decided to create some recipe cards that I can photocopy and put in a ring binder to make my recipe collection a little more organised. I like to handwrite my cards so I created an image-based, non-editable base. (You could use text boxes to add your recipes should you wish to but handwriting would be far easier). Print them on coloured card with a different colour for each course if it'll help you organise. I figured, if laminated, you could use a dry-wipe pen to tick off each step in the box at the side as you go along. Here's a little preview:

I haven't put a watermark or a copyright on the images because I don't like it when others do - it ruins the look of my recipe file. As such, you're allowed to pass these off as your own but only in your kitchen! I hope you treat my work with respect and give credit where it is due. I hope you find them useful. :)

I have hosted these documents with MediaFire. I have tested the downloads and they work fine. The files are Microsoft Word documents. The first file is for lunch and dinner, the second is for desserts and crock pot recipes.

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable! Thanks for sharing!! I will definitely print several of these. :)

    I'm a new follower via the blog hop. Do you mind if I share a link to your recipe cards on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thank you so much for sharing! I am in the process of preserving old family reciepes and these will help a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout, thanks for making it available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love. Thank you so much for sharing, much appreciated. My son and a niece will be getting married in the next year and I think these cards will be great to put family recipes in a book for a shower gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing! I'm transferring all my Grandma's recipes onto larger stock so she can read them more easily, and this template is much cuter than what I was doing originally. = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great layout. Especially with the list included. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish this was for mini binder I love the format!

    ReplyDelete