Monday 28 November 2011

Operation Computer.

So, I found a few little goodies online to customise your computer with and I wanted to share them with you. First and foremost is my favourite: the flip-clock screen saver.


I'm not sure that's its real name but it's good enough. The screen saver looks like a flip clock and automatically updates in sync with your computer's time. I think it looks fantastic and you can download it for Windows and Mac here.

And here it is on my computer! :) I love it!


The second little goody is from the same site. It's a plywood recycling bin for your desktop to replace that standard Windows (or Mac) can.



I think they look pretty and they're full functioning on my desktop at the moment. You can download these here. Anything that makes my computer prettier is fine by me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment