Friday 13 January 2012

Operation Overtones.

For the benefit of my American readers, and potentially unaware British readers, I thought I'd introduce you to one of my favourite bands - The Overtones.


The ever-handy Wikipedia introduces The Overtones as a 'five-piece British-Irish doo-wop boy band from London'. That could mean anything for all I know but what I want you to know is that their music makes me incredibly happy. It's impossible to be in a bad mood when you're listening to them. I downloaded their album, 'Good Ol' Fashioned Love' months ago and it's barely been off since. If you like the sound of them, you'll be more than satisfied with their album of feel good music... and their rather dashing appearance. :)


The Overtones by OperationVictoria on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up your "About Me" page! I loved reading it. I also hate cats ha ha.

    ReplyDelete