Tuesday 28 February 2012

Operation Haircut.


I got my hair cut today at Urban Spirit in Leigh. It's a lovely hairdressers, if not a little bit pompous. Your regular wash and cut is called a Bronze Wash House Treatment with Cut and Finish... Wash house? Really? I mean, it's a sink... Well, anyway, regardless of their superiority complex I do love that place and they always give good quality service. I had my hair cut by Emma Clare today and she's been the best stylist yet - although her services come at an increased cost given her 'level of experience'. In other words, the more senior the stylist, the more your pocket cries.


I literally only had a trim - about an inch off all round - but she styled my hair afterwards with their new Cloud Nine straighteners and curled it for me. She spent good time teaching me how to do it myself and let me have a go there and then so she could correct it if it went wrong. My hair now smells lovely and feels far healthier than it has in months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment