Friday 16 March 2012

Operation Pinterest.

A selection of my favourite pins from the past couple of weeks.


This is something I would totally do. There is nothing more frustrating than spending time with someone who is constantly on the phone to someone else. It's one of the worst things to do in company, in my opinion, and such bad manners.


Well isn't that just the sweetest? A nice little ceramic pillbox with the ring and message written inside. The romantic in me squealed a little bit (silently, of course...) when I saw this. How adorable.


I saw these drawers on Pinterest and fell in love with the colour. I imagine them in a sky blue and grey themed bedroom with a golden antique style lamp atop each bedside unit. Such a lovely colour.


I think the following sentence is all I need to say. This is a 1952 Christian Dior Palmyre couture jewelled evening gown. Thank you and goodnight.


Pretty simple, huh? But nevertheless something that I hadn't thought of, despite how very true it is.

How beautiful would these be? Fresh from the oven with a big dollop of rocky road ice cream... Phwoar.


Such beautiful, spring time colours.


Pretty pink milk with even prettier pink straws. How sweet.


I absolutely adore the colour and vibrancy of Indian weddings. This picture is absolutely beautiful to me.


Finally, the prettiest little china cup. I wouldn't drink out of it, mind. I'd just sit and look at it. It defeats the point but I don't mind. :) If you'd like to find me on Pinterest, I believe that I am linked up through Twitter (@Toyahah), or find the button in my right hand navigation buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment