Friday 7 October 2011

Operation Update

Hello everyone :) Do you remember my post where I renovated an old Notice Board? It looked great when I'd finished it but it wasn't actually in use - I made it to bring back to university with me. I thought I'd show you all how it's holding up with all my things pinned to it.

(Apologies for the terrible picture but it's a case of make do and mend at the moment. I've left my camera at home because there wasn't room to bring it, I only have my BlackBerry to take pictures with and I only have Paint to label with!)


It's such a great little board and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It has a wire across the back to hang it up with should I want to but there are no hooks in the room where I'm currently living so it's quite happily sat on the radiator. I love the dual board - the pin board is great for just attaching my appointment cards to and the chalk board's brilliant for quick notes when I'm on the phone (hence the scribble). Everything is stored in one handy place and it can all be moved by just picking up the board and putting it somewhere else. This is the best project I've ever done... well, short of the Chicken Casserole of course... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment